Naturopath – Wellness and Nutrition
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to wellness based on the principle that the body has the inherent ability to heal itself. Using the healing power of nature, educating the client and gentle therapeutic techniques, the body, mind and emotions are supported during the healing process.
Naturopathy can alleviate a wide range of conditions and is suitable for all ages. Some of the more common conditions treated include fatigue, stress related ailments, digestive problems, PMT and general aches and pains. However, you do not need to be unwell to benefit from naturopathy. Naturopathic treatments boost the body’s natural healing potential, restoring harmony and preventing disease.
Maybe you’re struggling to lose weight, or your energy is pretty flat or your body needs to detox…or perhaps your kids have learning or behavioral issues. You don’t have to put up with these. Here at Spinal and Sports Care we can help. We have an ANTA accredited Naturopath who will take an in-depth analysis of your health issues and review your diet to enable us to tailor a treatment plan that is suited to YOU, using food as medicine, Herbal Medicine, Homoeopathy, Iridology, nutritional supplements (if appropriate) and lifestyle counseling.
We are passionate about empowering you to take responsibility for your own health. The focus is on providing you with simple, sensible advice and information to help you make long-term dietary and lifestyle changes to achieve better health, ideal weight and experience more energy and vitality. Each wellness programme is tailored to suit the individual’s needs and circumstances.
Naturopathic principles are based on treating each person as an individual and treating the whole person, not just the affected area.
Naturopathy encompasses a variety of treatment methods including:
- Herbal Medicine to help prevent and treat various illnesses
- Dietary and Nutritional advice for restoration of balance, detoxification and prevention of disease
- Lifestyle advice to promote well-being and to reduce stress
- Flower essences to enhance the emotional aspect of healing
- The use of compresses and packs to stimulate organ function and to reduce pain
- Soft tissue manipulation to rebalance the body’s systems, to reduce pain and to enable detoxification
- Homoeopathy uses the principle of ‘like cures like’
- Iridology is a method used to identify weakened or affected areas
Spinal and Sports Care Naturopaths are registered with all private health funds and rebates will apply for the relevant health providers.
To find out more about what we do and how we can help you, then please contact our office to make an appointment with one of our Naturopaths.
Phone (02) 9683 1110