Pilates at Spinal and Sports Care
Pilates is a mind-body-conditioning exercise that focuses on strengthening the deep postural muscles to improve overall core stability and posture. The use of small props are integrated into each session to provide more of a challenge. Classes are small, intimate and tailored to your individual needs, fitness levels and personal goals. Our classes are never the same, always aiming to shock the body with new, challenging exercises.
Benefits of Pilates at Spinal and Sports Care:
- Commit to a regular investment in yourself, seeing improvements each week
- Strengthens and balances the body – especially important after injuries and preventing re-injuries
- Enhances sport performance
- Can help relieve chronic pain
- Improves posture and ease of everyday activities
- Improves pelvic floor function
- Strengthens the core during and post pregnancy
An Initial assessment is required for new clients. It includes:
- 45 min one-on-one session
- Functional assessment
- The chance to create a plan/program based on your personal goals
- Learn the elements of Pilates and correct core activation – essential for Pilates program
- Individualised home exercise sheet
- Allows you to see how much you’ve improved at the end of term!
Castle Hill only
Thursday evenings: 5:30pm-6:20pm, 6:30pm-7:20pm.
Saturdays: 11am-11:50am, 12pm-12:50pm.
Casual classes also available by appointment
Term Dates: (10 week term)
Thursday 20th July – Thursday 21st September
Saturday 22nd July – Saturday 23rd September
Thursday 12th October – Thursday 14th December
Saturday 14th October – Saturday 16th December
Casual classes are available for both new and existing clients during school holidays