Pre Employment Screening
Pre Employment Screening is performed on applicants before or after employment to determine suitability of the applicant for the position.
The examination is designed in conjunction with the Job Site Analysis (JSA), and other relevant details associated with the position. Numerous studies have shown that suitably designed pre-employment examinations will reduce not only the prevalence of soft tissue injuries but also the severity and therefore the overall cost of these injuries.
Different Companies have different testing requirements. Spinal and Sports Care can provide:
- Audiometric Evaluations / Hearing Tests
- Drug Testing and Urinalysis
- Physical and Orthopaedic Examination
- Functional Capacity Analysis.
- Psycho-analytical Questionnaires
Phone (02) 9683 1110